This policy went into effect on December 9, 2019.
What We Collect
In order for you to make use of Embers by Anvil Craftworks, we need to collect and/or process some information. Depending on your usage, that may include:
- Your Twitter account’s username and identifier.
- Your Twitter account’s password when signing in (never stored by or known to us).
- Your IP address and the identifier and type of device being used.
- Information you send to us (for example, when seeking support, sending us questions or comments, or reporting a problem).
Other services we use:
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed by us to others:
- Your IP address and device type.
- Communications you send to us (unless sent in public such as via Twitter or after getting your permission).
We do not share personal information with third-parties except when necessary to provide services (such as sharing user tokens with Twitter or any external services such as but not limited to image services and Apple’s push notification system).
We reserve the right to disclose personal information when doing so is deemed necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you to Twitter when you sign in to your account.
- Enable us to provide you with services including but not limited to push notifications.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously.
We never automatically post anything to Twitter without your permission.
We do not and will not sell your data.
Information may be transferred to countries other than where you reside (for example, our push notifications servers are in the United States, but not all of Twitter’s and Apple’s are).
On request, we will delete any personal information about you that we hold which may include your device and Twitter account identifiers if your device has accessed the push notification service. Most information the app uses and holds is inaccessible to us on your own device and can be deleted at anytime by uninstalling the app.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we may hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.